Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe popularly known as kizz Daniel is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He is the hitmaker of “Woju” and “Yeba”.
Early Life & Education
Kizz Daniel was hailed and born in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria from Abeokuta North local government area. He went to Abeokuta Grammar School and graduated from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, in 2013, with a degree in Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology (Water Engineering). While in university, he decided to pursue music as a career alongside his studies.
Kizz Daniel signed a record deal with G-Worldwide Entertainment in 2013 and released Woju followed by Yeba.
Daniel released a third follow up single, “Laye,” on his birthday, along with a video two weeks later which was shot in different locations in the eastern part of Africa and was directed by AJE FILMS.
He left the G-Worldwide label following a publicized contract dispute and court case. He founded the Fly Boy Inc record label in November 2017.
In May 14 2016, Kizz Daniel released his first studio album titled New Era. After his exit from his former label G-WorldWide he went to float his own personal imprint FLYBOY I.N.C. which he signed two new acts Demmie Vee and Philkeyz and featured Demmie Vee single titled You Go Wait. He features Wizkid on a Hit Song “FOR YOU” and Davido on another single “One Ticket” which is Currently Trending within 24hrs of its release.
On the 30th of December 2018, Kizz Daniel released his 2nd Studio album and his first under FlyBoy Inc titled “No Bad Songz”. The album contained 20 Songs including the pre-released One Ticket which he featured Davido. Other features on the Album include Nasty C, Diamond Platiumz, Philkeys, Demmie Vee, Dj Xclusive, Wretch 32, Diplo, and Sarkodie. The album received positive reviews from music lovers, it debuted at No 55 on the US iTunes Chart and became number 1 on the World Album Chart within 24 hours of its release.
In November 2017, Kizz Daniel announced his split from his record label, G-Worldwide, and created his own label called FLYBOY I.N.C. He was sued to court by the former record label but was not found guilty for any of the crimes he was accused of.
In May 2018, Kizz Daniel announced that he had changed his stage name from Kiss Daniel to Kizz Daniel, a name that immediately reflected on his social media accounts. New Spotify and Apple Music accounts were also created immediately with the names Kizz Daniel, with his new songs featured.
In June 2018, Kizz Daniel’s former record label G-Worldwide made a move to own the rights to the name “Kizz Daniel” and further advised the singer to desist from using the name or face legal consequences in a press release. sent out to media houses.
- New Era (2016)
- No Bad Songz (2018)
- King of Love (2020)
- Nominated as “Song Of The Year” at 2018 Headies Award
- Nominated as “Best Pop Single” at 2018 Headies Award
- Nominated as “Best Reggae/Dancehall Single” at 2018 Headies Award
- Nominated as “Viewer’s Choice” at 2018 Headies Award
- Nominated as “Nigeria Prize For Music” at 2017 The Future Awards Africa
- Nominated as “Best Album The Year” at 2017 Nigeria Entertainment Awards
- Nominated as “listener’s Choice” at the 2016 MTV Africa Music Award
- Won as “Afropop Artist Of the Year” at 2016 Nigeria Entertainment Awards
- Won as “Hottest Single Of The Year” at 2016 Nigeria Entertainment Awards
- Won as “Music Artist of the year (Male)” at 2016 City People Music Award
- Nominated as “Popular Song Of the Year” at 2016 City People Music Award
- Won as “Best R&B/Pop Album” at 2016 Headies Award
- Won as “Hip Hop World Revelation Of the Year” at 2016 Headies Award
- Nominated as “Best Pop Single” at 2016 Headies Award
- Won as “Album Of the Year” at 2016 Headies Award
- Nominated as “Next Rated” at 2015 Headies Award
- Won as “Best New Act To Watch” at 2015 Nigeria Entertainment Awards
- Nominated as “Most Promising Act Of the year(Male)” at 2015 City People Entertainment
- Nominated as “Popular Song of the year” at 2015 City People Entertainment
Kizz Daniel net worth is $2 million