Olakunle Oladunni Churchill better known as Olakunle Churchill is a renowned Nigerian businessman, entrepreneur, IT specialist and philanthropist.
In this post, I will share with you Churchill’s biography, early life, career, achievements and some other things you probably didn’t know about him. To start, let’s take a look at his early life.
Olakunle Churchill Early Life
The renowned Nigerian businessman and IT specialist Olakunle Churchill was born in the early ’80s to the family of Mr. and Mrs. Olakunle in Ondo State, Nigeria.
Born on 27th December 1982, Churchill is a native of Ondo State; a state in the South Western part of Nigeria.
Growing up, Churchill had both his elementary and high school in Ondo State, Apata Memorial High School for his high school.
Later, he proceeded to Nigerian Navy School, Abeokuta for his senior higher education. He further attended and obtained a Bachelor of Sciences in Computer Application from Don Bosco India.
Also, he holds an Honorary Doctorate Degree from the ISCG University in the Republic of Benin.
Is Olakunle Churchill Married?
Yes, kindly, he got married to renowned Nigerian movie actress Tonto Dikeh in 2015 and they had a son together called Andre Omodayo Churchill.
The couple divorced in July 2017 amid a quarrel and Churchill remarried in 2021. Currently, he is married to actress Roseline Meurer and they welcomed a child, King Churchill Junior.
Churchill has since won many awards and recognitions to himself.
• Chieftaincy title from the Kagoro community and from the council of chiefs of Kamara community, Liberia (2017)
• Man of the Year at the 2017 Scream Awards
• Special Recognition Award at the 2017 City People Movie Awards
• African Youth and Governance Champion Award for his “immense contributions to entrepreneurship, agriculture and ICT”
• Humanitarian Award at the AfroGlobal Television Excellence Awards
• Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador Award (2015)
• Honorary doctorate degree in communication sociale from ISCG University, Cotonou (2016)
• Chieftaincy title as Ezinwa Chukwu Mere Eze by Nike Community, Enugu East, Enugu State (2018)
• In 2019, he appeared on the cover for the 12th edition of Attention Magazine impact impression
We are here. What else do you want to know about Olakunle Churchill? Tell me about it with a comment box.