Biography Submission Guidelines
Welcome! Naijabigraphy needs you!
Become a part of us by contributing to Naijabiography.
Article Submission Guidelines
Naijabiography has been delivering unique content since we started in 2020. Over the past 2 years, Britannica has developed an editorial process that today is one of the most knowledgeable platforms.
All articles contributed must meet the very high standard of naijabiography. The term “quality” does not apply only to the text that forms an article but also to every subject in the article itself. If you make a submission, you are agreeing that:
- You will make factually accurate content
- A resolutely objective
- Your contributions can be edited
- At a sufficient level of detail to convey the fundamental aspects of the subject covered
- Your content will be informative and not promotional purpose.
It is important to note that the person who submits an article confirms that he or she is the article’s original author and that the article does not infringe on anyone’s copyright.
Our research and content editors verify every content submitted to naijabiography.
Sources and process
Any article submission must come with a list of sources at the end. The sources are key components of the review undertaken by our researchers and editors.
Only after a clear review will any article be identified for possible inclusion in naijabiography. Following such identification, an article will typically be fact-checked by a research editor, edited, and reviewed by a content editor. The article will then be published, and the author’s name will be associated with it in the article info.
The aim of this process is to ensure the publication of an article keeps the uniqueness and quality of naijabiography. Our reputation and goal are to be the most informative and knowledgeable platform. This process can demand as much involvement by the article’s author as by the editors overseeing its publication.
BIOGRAPHY STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
- Title: the personal name by which the subject is best known
- Alternate title(s): any other names by which the subject is known
- Birth and death information: the date and location, identified as precisely as possible, of the subject’s birth and death
- First sentence: a brief-phrase identifying the person’s (i) nationality, (ii) occupation, and (iii) significance, stated succinctly
- Description of significant events and accomplishments in a subject’s life, presented in chronological order
- Choose appropriate category
- Attach a quality and clear image showing the person’s face
- Your name and your email
An article should clearly and fully explain each significant viewpoint in neutral or nonprejudicial language, and no false information should be added to juice an article.
If you have any other information to share with us aside from submitting biographies, kindly send an email to our research team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our contact page.