One of the Richest businessmen in Nigeria is Cubana but people don’t really know about him so today you are going to read all you need to know about Cubana Chief Priest Biography including Age, Education, Net worth and his businesses.
Cubana Chief Priest Biography
- Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu well known as Cubana Chief Priest is a popular Nigerian entrepreneur, entertainer, and socialite, He’s the General Manager and Co-Director of Cubana Group (Cubana Leisure Outfits). This group of companies includes Grand Cubana hotels, Cubana night clubs, Rolex hotels, Opium Cubana, Crave Cubana as well as Pablo Cubana.
- Most of his business ventures began in Owerri, the Imo State capital but he has since spread his tentacles to other top cities like Lagos and Abuja.
- Cubana works together with various artists and celebrities, including BBNaija 2019 winner Mercy Eke, who he sponsored at the recently concluded reality TV show.
- In an interview, According to Cubana Chiefpriest, David Adeleke well known as Davido turned his life better On August 19, 2018, When he visited Owerri with Chioma, his fiancée, to perform at Cubana Hotel.
- A massive crowd Squeezes into the Cubana Grand Hotel in Owerri to watch Davido’s performance, thus increasing the popularity of Cubana. Read the Complete Cuban Chief Priest Biography below and lifestyle
Early Life & Education
- Cubana Chief Priest was born on March 26, 1982, in Orsu Local Government Area, Imo State and he is the second son of his parents.
- Cubana Chief priest was born and raised in a Christian home and his mother wanted him to become a Catholic Priest, His father abandoned him when the family was faced with serious hardship.
- His mother had to train him and he had to start shoemaking to help her. Despite the suffering he went through with his mother, he lost his mother and she couldn’t enjoy his wealth, however, his father who abandoned him is living his best life.
- He moved to Aba where he picked up shoemaking skills to earn a living. According to him on a post, he made on Instagram
- During his childhood in Imo, he nursed an intense passion for music and desired to be a musician. He has been a die-hard fan of Nigerian musicians since, admiring stars like Lagbaja, Sound Sultan, and others. Due to his voice, Cubana Chief Priest’s music ambition could not be realized; but he was not deterred about becoming a force to reckon with in Nigeria’s entertainment industry.
- Cubana’s story changed when he met Obi Cubana, the CEO of the Cubana group.
Career (Bussiness man)
- His rise to fame didn’t occur overnight and can be attributed to his vision, hard work, and determination, which made him a celebrity. When he failed to achieve his dream of being a musician, Cubana Chief Priest ventured into the nightlife business
- As a result of his show promoting prowess in the country, he has a Followers of more than 1.5 million on Instagram.
- Cubana Chief Priest is the General Manager of Cubana Conglomerate in Owerri. He aided in starting up the company and running it to success.
- The group which started in Owerri now has branches in Lagos and Abuja. Cubana Chiefpriest recounts how Davido helped in boosting the company’s reputation. According to him, David made an appearance at Cubana Grand Hotel Owerri with Chioma, his fiancée. The “risky” crooner was able to pull a massive crowd to the Cubana Grand Hotel in Owerri, increasing the popularity of the establishment.
- He has worked with a number of top music celebrities in Nigeria such as Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, to mention but a few and he gives preferential treatment to Davido whom he singles out as one of the people that changed his life. He has also worked with other celebrities such as BBNaija 2019 winner Mercy Eke, who he actively campaigned for during the reality tv show and after her win, he hosted her at his hotel in Owerri to a massive fan turn out.
- Mercy Eke won the Pepper Dem edition of BBNaija and went home with a ₦30 million cash prize. She took with her a brand new G80 SUV, a full set of home electronic appliances including an all-expense-paid trip for two to Dubai, and to a European Cup final of choice. After Mercy Eke won the show, one thing led to another, her relationship with Cubana Chief priest came to an abrupt end. Cubana Chief priest deleted her pictures from his account and unfollowed her.
- The reason behind the feud was not clear but it happened Mercy Eke got an endorsement deal with Moet Hennessy. Rumour had it that the Cubana Chief priest asked her to stay in Owerri for an event, which she didn’t do.
- However, recently the dispute seems to have settled. The two were at the Cubana Yacht party, held in Dubai. The Yacht party was organized by the Cubana Group and Mercy was partying hard with her boyfriend, Ike, and some other members of Cubana Group.
- The businessman is happily married with two children, who are Chukwuebuka and Obinna, The family is currently residents in Owerri, Imo.
- Cubana Chief Priest is a very industrious and ambitious individual that has a sharp temper. He travels to Dubai, Malaysia, United States, in addition to other European countries, where he goes on vacations with his family and friends
- The business mogul also exchanged words with some haters on social media, who pilloried him for his lavish style.
- Responding to the umbrageous post, Cubana Chief Priest said: “Some dirty-minded broke people called my doing being loud, lol its called show all working. That’s what Lydia my maths teacher taught me.”
- Cubana Chief Priest is an accomplished businessman and a millionaire. He owns an array of cars in his fleet some of which include Rolls Royce Phantom, Range Rover, Mercedes G-Class, BMW, to mention but a few. He also owns landed properties running into several millions of naira in his native, Imo State, as well as in Lagos and Abuja.
- He is also a philanthropist. he’s actively involved in a charity where he pays the school fees of Imo State indigenes. He also makes donations to pregnant women often.
- The Cubana Group which he is a general manager has won many awards and has been featured in several magazine publications. A bit of their source of income can be traced to the world cryptocurrency bitcoin but it mostly comes from their entertainment business.
- Cubana Chief Priest’s net worth is an estimated $5 million.
Social Media Handles
FAQ(Frequently Asked Question) Related To Cubana Chief Priest Biography
Q1). Who is the owner of Cubana?
Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu well known as Cuban Chief Priest is a popular Nigerian entrepreneur, entertainer, and socialite, He’s the General Manager and Co-Director of Cubana Group (Cubana Leisure Outfits).
Q2). How much is Cubana chief priest worth?
Cubana Chief Priest is one of the most influential entrepreneurs with an estimated net worth of $5 million.
Q3). Is Cubana chief priest married?
Yes married with two children, who are Chukwuebuka and Obinna