Today we are written an article about Marvin record artist well known as Rema, Do you wish to know the complete Biography of Rema? where he was born and his Early Life, How he made it to Marvin Record then follow us up
- Divine Ikubor Popurlary Well known as Rema, is a Nigerian singer and rapper, He is a young Talented artist, He is one of the Youngest artists in Nigeria music industry, in 2019, he signed a record deal with Jonzing World, a subsidiary of Mavin Records.
Early Life, Education, Career
- Rema was born on 1st May 2000 in Benin City, Edo State, He finished his primary and secondary school education in Edo State.
- Rema grew up listening to Afrobeat and commercial rap. He formed a rap group with peers at his church,
- In 2013, Rema and his friend Alpha P formed a group called RnA. The group’s name is a combination of the first letters of their stage names. RnA won season 2 of Pikolo’s Dream Alive talent show.
- They signed a record deal with Peak Entertainment shortly afterward and released their debut single “Mercy”. The mid-tempo song was recorded at Dream Alive Studio in Benin City. The music video for “Mercy” was directed by Whyte House Pictures. The group gained minor exposure following their performance at the Glo Slide and Bounce concert series in Benin and Lagos.
- His interest in music took an unexpected turn in February 2018, when he uploaded a clip of himself freestyling to an instrumental version of D’Prince‘s “Gucci Gang.” D’Prince saw the video and got in touch, which led to Rema signing with Mavin.
- On 22nd of March 2019, Divine also known as Rema signed a record deal with D’Prince’s Jonzing World, a subsidiary of Mavin Records
- He released his eponymous debut EP “Rema” in 2019. It peaked at number 1 on Apple Music Nigeria, He released the four-track EPs Rema, Freestyle, and Bad Command
- He rose to prominence with the release of the song “Iron Man“, which appeared on Barack Obama’s 2019 summer Playlist.
- On the 19th of October 2019, Rema won Next Rated and was nominated for Viewer’s Choice at the 13th edition of The Headies also On the 12th of January 2020, he received the Soundcity MVP for best new artist and Afrimma Video of the year
- Rema Released 2019
- Rema Freestyle Released 2019
- Bad Commando Released 2019
- Iron Man”
- “Dumebi” (2019)
- “Corny” (2019)
- “Call Me Rema” (2019)
- “American Love” (2019)
- “Boulevard” (2019)
- “Lady” (2019)
- “This Fame” (2019)
- “Rewind” (2019)
- “Spaceship Jocelyn” (2019)
- “Dumebi Remix” (ft Becky G) (2020)
- “Beamer” (Bad Boys) (2020)
- “Rainbow” (2020)
- Since he is a relatively new artist, we don’t have credible information on his net worth.
- But according to some source online claim different figures for Rema’s estimated net worth, Naijaremix, GoogleNaija, and austinemedia said $500k, $300k, and $200k.
- Here at NaijaBiography, We will keep you posted about Rema’s net worth in the near future.
Rema Social Media Handles
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Related to Rema Biography
Q1). How much is Rema net worth?
Rema is currently one of the young richest artists in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $200,000 or $ 500,000
Q2). Did Rema die?
No, it was fake news, A Person hack Wikipedia page and Added the fake information.
Q3). How old is Rema?
Rema is now 19years old going to 20 by May