Tunde is one whose Instagram handle attracts many/differing comments or opinions and the celebrity is not in any way slow to lash out at people who either call him or those he has issues with.
Tunde is a multi-talented personality who prefers not to be called a blogger but an entertainer who promotes and uplift people. Read the Complete Biography of Tunde ednut, Age, Career, and Net worth
When you talk of top social media influencers in Nigeria one of the names you MUST mention is Tunde Ednut. He is among the most popular and visited personalities on Instagram with interesting stories and cash giveaways that keep his audience base increasing by the day.
- Tunde Ednut Was born January 20 is a Nigerian comedian, musician, blogger, and social media influencer from Kogi State.
- He was born in Katsina around the ’80s before moving to Lagos with his family in the ’90s. He had his primary school education at Cambridge International School, his secondary school education at Federal Government College Ugwolawo, Kogi State, and then proceeded to the University of Lagos (UNILAG) where he studied Graphic Arts. He is the only son, from a family of three
- While Tunde is mostly viewed or remembered as a celebrity with a short stint in the Nigerian music industry, he started out as a comedian before venturing into music.
- In secondary school, Tunde was known to be a funny kid. He would constantly listen to various Nigerian comedians and mimic their jokes to his friends back in school. Moving into the University Of Lagos, Tunde realized he had a talent in comedy and eventually decided to make the best of it.
- Tunde Ednut is a Talented person, Top Social media Influencer basically using Instagram with over 2.3million Active Followers
- He’s a popular influencer and well known in the music industry, Artist does mention his name in their singles
- As an entertainer, Tunde Ednut officially began his career as a comedian. In 2007, Tunde Ednut was invited to perform at the Dynamiks Awards in Nigeria. The award show was a big deal, it had a good number of top media and entertainment names in attendance. Tunde delivered an amazing comedy show that his performance received a standing ovation.
- Unknown to him, his life was about to take a major turn for a brighter future. During his performance, Tunde caught the attention of some top media names at that time such as; Femi Amusan and the Black Nights Entertainment crew (A top Nigerian entertainment company based in the Uk at that time).
- Following his amazing display of talent on stage, Tunde was invited for a performance in the UK, and as the saying goes, the rest is history. Tunde was fortunate to gain some maximum exposure for his brand and he moved on to perform alongside some of the biggest names currently topping the charts in and out of Africa. During his stay in the UK, Tunde made a name for himself as one of Nigeria’s finest comedians based in the UK at that time.
- Tunde’s musical ambitions were short-lived. Tunde’s passion for music started brewing at an early age. He was in the youth choir of his church while he was still in Nigeria. He eventually moved on to record a number of tracks, but his most successful track was Catching Cold Remix featuring Dr. Sid. Tunde had been tipped to become a household name but it never happened.
Tunde Ednut Controversies
- Tunde Ednut is a regular when it comes to courting controversies. Beyond being controversial, Tunde is perceived by many as a social media bully who revels and bask in attacking others with his Instagram page which has over 1.7 million followers. He is followed by many celebrities and individuals alike. He is a big fan of Dino Melaye. Below are some of Tunde’s controversies.
Tunde VS Bobrisky
- The story between Tunde Ednut and Bobrisky is known to have come about after Tunde constantly made fun of the male diva. And just as you would expect, Bobrisky didn’t back down. Bobrisky eventually came out to say Tunde had asked him out, but he was not feeling it and blocked him. This social media rant further went on to Tunde exposing Bobrisky of not being able to pay his house rent and the drama kept on unfolding. Tunde Ednut Biography
Tunde VS Wizkid
- Now, we are not sure what transpired between Tunde Ednut and Wizkid, but Ednut was on his Instagram Live and was very vocal using a lot of F-words in regards to the young legend Wizkid. We are not sure if he was only trying to get some attention from Wizzy or if Wizkid had once snubbed him. Whatever the case may be, he was not shy to share his feelings with the world! On the bright side, he prefers Davido to Wizkid.
Tunde VS Tonto Dike
- Tunde and Tonto Dike had an intense call out which further led to a series of spats between the duo. Tunde had launched an attack against a fiery Tonto Dike who didn’t spare Tunde and reminded him how his music career failed.
- Other celebrities Tunde Ednut has clashed with include Joro Olumofin, Mr. P, of the defunct PSquare group, Tacha, disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Harry Song, Kemi Olunloyo, Oyemykke, Comedian, Mr. Jollof and lots more.
Recognition & Award
- Two nominations for the Nigeria Future Awards In 2007 & 2008
- Three nominations for the Dynamiks Youths Awards 2007, 2008, 2009.
- Winner of the Dynamiks Youths Awards 2009.
- Award for the best Nigerian Comedian in the U.K and Young achievers’ awards.
- He presently makes his money as a social media influencer who promotes individuals and brands for a fee and he regularly does giveaways on his Instagram page
- He reportedly earns from adverts from his page and could earn as much as N250k on a single advert.
- Tunde Ednut has an estimated net worth of $300,000.