Ayobami Ajewole who is popularly known as Woli Agba is a bunch of talents with unimaginable abilities brewed out of passion and energy which naturally manifest. Woli Agba is a comic Yoruba-Nigeria gospel comedian and also a gospel singer, He plays his comedy role alongside Olamide Oladimeji also known as Dele Omo Woli, Tunde Bolumole, Micheal Allen and others, Ajewole is the founder and Daddy G.O. of Instagram Parish Ministry (IPM).
We bring you the Complete biography of Woli Agba, How he got married to his wife, The relationship between Woli Agba and Dele Omo Woli, You will be surprised if I tell you Ajewole didn’t study anything related to comedy or theatre while in school. Ayobami and his wife gave birth to their first baby in 2018
- The Nigerian Comedian Ayo Ajewole was born on the 20th of November 19__ He hailed from Ijeda, Oriade Local Government Area in Ijesa, Osun State, Nigeria. He spent most of his childhood and teenage in Ibadan as that was where his parent to reside right from time
- His growing up was hard due to his family background, Ayo Ajewole attended Baptist Secondary School Oke-Ado Ibadan in 1998 and graduated as class 2004, He furthered his tertiary institution and graduated from Lead City University Ibadan where he studied Economics
- Woli Agba is also a philanthropist who derives joy in making people happy and impacting them via his comedy and dances although, he didn’t study anything related to comedy or theatre while in school.
- He started comedy since 2002 but things are not moving well because then social media was not in vogue, As soon as social media came, a close friend of his introduced him to Instagram, He started working on it and decided to take his comedy to Advance level
- His journey to comedy started when his brother Femi Ajewole shared a vision of dance-drama with him. Ayo Ajewole and his brother planned together and they form a joint Christian comedy and dances group where he played the role of Woli Agba in Alfa Sule.
- He took part in movies such as; O ti Gan pa, Oruko Nla, Alfa Sule and many more, Woli Agba has also acted and took part in movies where he is been referred to as; JayJay, Chukwudi Omo Ibadan, Pastor Johnson, Baba Ijo and so on.
- He became famous with his elder brother, Femi Ajewole after their joint Christian comedy and dances where he played the role of Woli Agba in Alfa Sule.
- He is also a Good in Master of Ceremony (MC) and has an important position in the church but not yet a prophet, Ajewole also loves to sing and dance. When he is not doing any of these, he watches TV programs.
- In 2018 Ayo Ajewole started a comedy school in other to contribute his quotas to helping nurture others.
- His journey through the entertainment industry has been a blessing from God even though at some point his style of comedy was being pirated and that almost affected him but he was able to pull through and since then has been doing fine.
Personal Life & Family
- On March 12th, 2015, Ayo Ajewole(Woli Agba) loses dad to the cold hand of death. And according to the info we gathered, the burial ceremony took event at Ibadan.
- He got married to Princess Olaife Ajewole, in march 2017. A lawyer by profession they met at the venue of a church program. My group and I were invited to minister at a church in my wife’s school, Kogi State University.
in 2018 they welcomed a new baby, The excited father announced the birth of his son on his Instagram page moments ago.
” Behold my prince arrived safely….Daddy is now a father, glory glory to GOD… IPM Progress”
- According to our Research, Currently, there’s no amount estimated for Ayo Ajewole(Woli Agba) as his net worth. But with the information, we gathered together, we were made to know that he has a car(s), house(s), but once we find out his net worth, we are going to update this post
Who is Dele Omo Woli to Woli Agba
- Olamide Oladimeji also known as Dele Omo Woli is an adept and meticulous drummer coupled with a vast sense of humor, pouring out his passion to ensure the best is achieving. Aside from being an actor, he is also an OAP and a content creator. His business-oriented acumen proves that he indeed studied Business Administration.
- Dele Omo Woli Agba as he is fondly called, he got the name from his act with the founder of Instagram Parish Ministry, Woli Agba (Ayo Ajewole) which has been the all over social media particularly Instagram. He has compered many programs and ceremonies as he always adds that extra to liven up the atmosphere.
Woli Agba Social Media Handle’s
Youtube: AyoAjewole Woliagba-YPM
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Related to Ayo Adewole (Woli Agba) Biography
Q.1) Is Woli Agba Married?
Yes woli Agba got married to Olaife in march 2017
Q.2) Who is dele to woli agba?
Olamide Oladimeji well known as Dele Omo Woli, he is not a brother or relate in any way to Woli Agba, we can call them a business partner
Q.3) when is Woli Agba birthday
Every 20th of November is Ayo Ajewole Birthday
Woli Agba Was Interviewed by Gbajumo Osere