- People do ask me, who is the CEO of 360nobs even my fellow blogger do ask the same question, Anyway today we are looking into Noble Igwe biography, Age, Net worth, Career and Education
Noble Igwe Biography
- Noble Igwe is a Nigerian blogger, and the founder and Chief Executive Officer of 360nobs Group. He is one of Nigeria’s most popular and successful bloggers, and fashionista.
Early Life & Education
- Noble Chibuzor Igwe popularly known as Nobs was born February 10th, 1982 in Aba, Abia State, Nigeria. He was born to Sir Herbert & Lady Charity Igwe from Umuomaku, Orumba South local government area of Anambra State.
- He schooled in Abia at the National High School Aba; St Augustine’s Anglican Seminary Nbawsi; Federal Government College Okigwe. After his primary and secondary school education,
- he attended the University of Nigeria, Nsukka where he graduates from the Department of Urban & Regional Planning. He also has a Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management which he acquired from Pan Africa University.
- He said: Growing up was fun because I’ve got the most wonderful siblings and we had the best things of life that could be provided by our parents.
- Nobs started his career during his NYSC as a Fine Arts teacher with the Gombe High School, Gombe State in 2004. After then, he worked with Virgin Nigeria Airways as a customer service officer in 2005 but moved to the Marketing Department in 2006. He left Virgin Nigeria Airways in 2008 for 141Worldwide, an Advertising firm and finally resigned from paid employment on April 1st, 2011
- In 2009, Igwe launched his own company, 360Nobs Limited. In April 2010, he launched the website – 360nobs along with co-founders Oye Akideinde and Abimbola Soares.
- They set up 360Nobs Limited housing, 360PR, 360Events, 360Productions & 360nobs.com in 2010 and later moved them under The 360Nobs Group housing the above, 360Delivery. Today, 360 Group is one of those going-concerns that is soaring high very fast.
- Noble Igwe turned his hobbies into a business, just like Linda Ikeji, Bella Naija and other successful bloggers in the country right now. He is that man that loves invents, he kept blogging even when he had a paid employment. He kept managing and juggling his job alongside event promotion and production with the hope that he will make it big someday
- Noble Igwe at some point was the coordinator of Events and Sponsorships at Virgin Nigeria, a job he later left to join an advertising firm. It would surprise you to know that, Noble once worked with the now-defunct group Mo’hits, MI and Banky W.
- In 2016, Noble Igwe tied the knot with his girlfriend, Chioma Otisi in a very beautiful and flamboyant wedding. She is the brand manager who has always been spotted together, Their marriage is blessed with a daughter.
Noble Igwe Net Worth
- Noble Igwe has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars. He is one of the richest bloggers in Nigeria today
Noble Igwe Awards
- Igwe has won the City People Music Award for Music Website of the Year
- In 2016, he was nominated for Most Fashionable Male
- He was also nominated in 2017 for Nigerian Teen Choice Award for Choice Fashion Blogger
Noble Igwe Social Media Handles
In July 2013, Nobel Igwe, CEO, The 360Nobs Group, had a brief interview with Whoot Africa, Read the chat after the cut.
Can you tell us a little about yourself and 360 Nobs Group as a brand?
My name is Noble Chibuzor Igwe; my good friends call me “Nobs”. I’m from Umuomaku in Orumba South Local government of Anambra State but was born and brought up in Aba, Abia State. I’m a graduate of Urban & Regional Planning from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka with a Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management from the prestigious Pan Africa University.
It’s a bit difficult talking about me but a few things stand out – I can’t have my bath with cold water, I don’t drink hot tea and I never miss an opportunity to speak Igbo.
The 360 Group is t he company that I work for and they deal in diverse businesses. The 360Nobs Group comprises of 360Nobs Limited, owners of 360nobs.com, 360PR, 360Management, 360Productions, SLU…shh, and 360 Delivery Limited.
While 360Nobs Limited is mainly involved with entertainment and related businesses, 360 Delivery is a logistics company dealing in pick and delivery. However, by the end of the year The 360 Café, the 360 on TV and the 360Life Foundation will be launched by the 360 Group.
How did you get started in Business and what did it take for you to get to where 360 Nobs Group is today?
I’m one of those people for whom their hobbies translated into a business at the end of the day.
I’ve always loved events and while in paid employment I was flirting with event promotion and production on the side. Working as the Events and Sponsorship Coordinator for then; Virgin Nigeria, I was in contact with a lot of Nigerian celebrities and somehow the business relationship became a bit more personal and after I left Virgin, I started working as PR Officer for Mo Hits and then from Mo Hits to working with M.I. and from working with MI.. to working with Banky W.
What were you doing before 360 Nobs Group kicked off?
I started my working career as a Fine Arts teacher in Gombe High School, Gombe during my service year then moved to Lagos in 2005 to work as a Call Centre Advisor for Virgin Nigeria and later moved to the Marketing department.
I left Virgin Nigeria in 2008 to join advertising powerhouse 141Worldwide and that was where I stopped my 9-5 career to start this round-the-clock career.
Looking back, I would say I had an interesting career with and the places that I worked helped shaped that me into this me.
Did you know you were going to be an Entrepreneur all along or did it happen by chance?
I knew someday, I was going to work for myself but I didn’t know the right time but I knew that the type of money and lifestyle that I wanted to have wasn’t going to come from a 9-5.
My dad is a big-time entrepreneur and I knew I was definitely going to become one. I’m my father’s son.
What keeps you and the 360 Nobs Group team motivated?
We created a brand that we all love and we spend most of our time promoting and protecting it.
We constantly make every member of the team think-live- breathe 360Nobs. For me, knowing that I have a lot of people looking up to me, I do everything possible to make sure that we provide them with the resources to take care of themselves and their families.
What do you think are the most important personal skills someone must have to be successful in business?
While I wouldn’t sit back and claim the status of a successful businessman, I think you need consistency and determination to forge forward.
Nothing good comes easy!
How do you envision 360 Nobs Group in 5-10years from now?
We have a plan to become a global brand out of Africa and we hope to achieve that in less than 10 years, God willing.
What are the obstacles you encountered in your business journey and how did you overcome them?
Every business encounters challenges from staffing issues to government policies but there’s one thing I live by, “Put your worries in the hands of God & go home to play Ludo”.
There are no business or personal problems bigger than God.
How would you describe your leadership style?
I lead by being a follower and the Chief Marketing Officer. My colleagues all refer to me as “Nobs” and I listen to them on every issue relating to work and my personal life.