- If you are using social media well, most especially Twitter, You must have heard about a social media influencer called The Pamilarun, Let get you started with the complete Pamilarin Biography, Age, Career, Net worth
- Adegoke Pamilerin who is well known as ThePamilerin is a popular brand on social media. The young social media influencer’s tweets, Instagram posts are unique and this has stood him out among both the old and the young social media influencers in Nigeria
Early Life & Education
- ThePamilerin was born on born 10 March 1994 into a family of 6 and he’s the firstborn, He grew up in Lagos State, Nigeria,
- He received his Bachelor’s Degree in Marine Engineering at the University Of Lagos (Unilag) even He wanted to study computer Engineering but his parents preferred Marine Engineering so he could easily get a job and have job security. but ignored that field to pursue his passion for PR.
Career (Media Work)
- While the young man was still on campus, he realized he wanted more out of life, there and then he began to attend several conferences in search of answers.
In an interview, he said his life changed for the better after meeting Ayeni TheGreat. In his words “After school, I attended a lot of conferences and then I met Ayeni Adekunle Samuel (ATG) the owner of Blackhouse media at one of the events. We got talking, had meetings and he asked me to come work for him.”
- Pamilerin began working as an author with TheNet.ng after he met Adekunle Ayeni at an event where he offered him a job at Black House Media. He was hired at Black House Media as their entertainment editor
- ThePamilerin knew he had to prove himself at BHM, so he would read up online and attend classes on social media as well. This was the beginning of his social media influencer journey. He left the job in 2017 to focus on his personal project
- Pamilerin gained massive success when he worked on Public Relations Ground for Pepsi in 2015. Since becoming a PR professional, he’s worked with several celebrities including Peruzzi, Adekunle Gold, Korede Bello, Adedimeji Lateef, and many others.
- ThePamilerin brand made his first million naira in revenue at the age of 19
Social Media Work
- In November 2019, ThePamilerin launched an NGO “Give A Girl Child A Pad” which distributes sanitary pads to young girls and women who can’t afford it. The NGO group received massive support from celebrities, influencers, media entrepreneurs and many others who helped in raising funds. first took place in November 2018 and January 2019 in Lagos and Ibadan respectively.
- Pamilerin, Aside from being a big social media influencer, ThePamilerin is also a digital marketer and Media Entrepreneur and a social media strategist and has a very big interest in Public Relations.
- He launched his foundation “The Pamilerin Foundation” in July 2019 with the sole aim of providing free pads to girls across Nigeria. A total of 2,800 sanitary pads was shared from the campaign in Lagos and Ibadan, Nigeria
ThePamilerin Adegoke Net Worth
- Pamilerin is a young millionaire, who is doing well, it was reported that Pamilrein is making 2million naira in a month
- ThePamilerein Estimated Net worth is not accurate and not yet confirmed.
ThePamilerin Social Media Handles
Interview with Pamilerin
ThePamilerin was interviewed on NL Business Talk 2years ago “March, 7 2018”
Watch the Video below
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) Related To ThePamilerin Biography
Q1). What happened between Peruzzi and Pamilerin?
DMW artist Peruzzi slapped Pamilerin after an event in Bayelsa State.
Q2). Who is Pamilerin adegoke?
Pamilerin Adegoke well known as Thepamilerin is a Digital Marketer, Social media influencer
Q3). Why is Pamilerin called Omo Iya Ologi
Thepamilrin mother is a Pap seller